What is Growth Hormone Deficiency GHD ?
Not only does s significant drop in GH at around the age 30 lead us into the onset of menopause and andropause (male menopause), it is said that most of the symptoms of ageing we experience has a direct link to GH deficiency.
A growth hormone deficiency has been discovered to contribute to earlier death and a drop in GH causes decreased bone density, a loss in muscle mass and increased fat storage up to 40%. A shrinkage of all the major organs is also noted with decreased GH levels.
- Growth hormone¬†is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide
- GH is secreted by somatotropic cells found in the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland.¬†
- GH¬†raises glucose and free fatty acid levels.
- GH stimulates¬†the production¬†of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor)
Growth Hormone Deficiency Symptoms
- Have you lost muscle mass over the last few years?
- Do you have less strength / endurance?
- Do you find it takes longer to recover from physical activity?
- Have you noticed that skin wounds and muscle strains take longer to heal?
- Have you lost hair from your body?
- Is your skin becoming thin and wrinkled?
- Have you gained fat around your waist that is difficult to remove?
- Do you have fat around your knees that is difficult to remove?
- Has your thinking speed and memory declined?
- Has your sleep quality decreased?
- Do you feel less interested in joining others in social activity?
- Do you feel tired most of the time, despite being well-rested?
Growth Hormone Deficiency Test
Check Out our How to Buy Peptides for a rundown of our process and the blood tests made available online at Peptide Clinics Australia.
Growth Hormone Deficiency Treatment
Follow up tests are imperative for those with growth hormone deficiency as it will reports how much the levels have improved and whether the continued dose is safe and efficient. With regards to GH-releasing peptides, a ‚Äúless is more‚ÄĚ attitude gives patients access to peak performance of growth hormone.
Abusing growth hormone and overdosing can lead to unwanted side effects and for some, an inability to naturally release growth hormone. This results in accelerated ageing and degeneration.
Our doctor wants you to reach your goals and see a change for the better in your life, thus trust his expertise in dosing for optimal treatment.