Effective Anti-AgeingÂ Tips
The mystery of effective anti ageing could be as simple as implementing a carefully monitored hormone balancing program. Scientists and doctors have grappled with the topic of anti-ageing for there are not one treatment alone that ensures effective anti-ageing. To benefit from anti ageing peptides, there needs to be a combination of nutrient rich consumption and vitamin, mineral and antioxidant supplementation. Hormones should be tested and carefully monitored for imbalances alongside obtaining treatment from a qualified hormone specialist. Regular exercise is a must. Sitting can take years of your life. Get up and move for your wellbeing. The body is a sophisticated machine and years of free radical damage requires the right environment to repair itself. Equipped with the know-how, and the means to make it happen, Peptide Clinics offers a number of products to offer patients looking to implement an anti ageing strategy.
Ageing â€“ Unbalanced or Inadequate Amount of Hormones
As we age, we are no longer equipped with the fortitude (nutritional support and hormone signalling) to protect adequately and repair our bodies of theÂ ravages of toxins. We thus become reliant on medicines or require surgery or organ replacement, all for the ability to lengthen our lives., (which once crippled with disease is a life of questionable quality)â€¦. It has been said that at the age of 65 most people will begin to suffer from 5 diagnosed or undiagnosed medical conditions, which in turn will necessitate 9-20 medicines,Â for the remainder of their lives.
Nutrient Rich Organic Food and Supplementation
Sublingual Vitamin B12
Around the same timeframe, the liver stops producing IGF-1. IGF-1 is critical in the repair of cells in the body. Other deficiencies include a decline in MSH., which is why our hair changes from brown to grey, blond to white.
The worst culprit of ageing by far is the undetected damage to our DNA that has accrued over the years from bad eating, unhealthy habits and lifestyles. Nutrition is not a topic most people know much about. We have the food pyramid in mind when preparing meals, portioning out fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, etc.. and yet understanding nutritionalÂ science would serve us best. Â Within our food is the potential to be ageless – let food be thy medicine.
Free radicals cause DNA damage at the rate of approx.,7,000 times per day. Without the enzyme defence against the most chemically reactive of free radicals “the hydroxyl radical”.,( due to our depleted IGF-1 and hormonal imbalances)., we must intake high concentrations of l-glutathione to combat the damage.
When we were younger, this was notÂ the case., as we were able to produce enough l-glutathione to counter the attack of free radicals. This is why hormone balancing is a key factor in anti-ageing treatments.
How to increase your chances of ageing gracefully?
- Good source of Lean Protein
- Regular Exercise
- Reduced Stress
- Limited exposure to any and all toxins
- Stay hydrated
- In order to age gracefully you must have sufficient anabolic hormones
- DHEA supplementation where necessary
- Get your sleep and make sure it is uninterrupted.
- Sublingual Vitamin B
- Ubiquinol â€“ COQ12
- Assure your hormones are tested for imbalances
- Never underestimate the power of VITAMINS A, B, C, D and E
- IGF-1 Supplementation
- Peptides that stimulate the hormones that are depleting rapidly in the body
- Eat an organic diet rich in nutrients â€“ the more plant consumption the better so long as it is free from pesticides, insecticides and other nasties
- Richard Lippman, Stay 540, Outskirts Press Inc, Denver CO 2009
- Thierry Hertoghe, The Hormone Handbook Vol 2, Medical Pub Surrey, ENG, 2010 International Medicinal Pub.
- Abraham Mogentaler, Testosterone for Life, McGraw Hill, NY 2009