Correct Sleeplessness with Sleep Peptides
Want to know how to treat sleeplessness without experiencing the side effect from¬†traditional sleep medications? Perhaps peptide supplementation is in order. Peptides are instrumental in balancing the hormones within your body. Our hormones regulate many functions in the body, sleep being¬†one. If you are ageing, it is very common to find yourself waking in the middle of the night or failing to achieve the deep sleep your body craves.
Benefits of Sleep Peptides
- Promotes deep, restful, regenerative sleep
- Promotes delta wave sleep
- Increases vivid dream state
- The consequences of improved sleep, impacts energy, cognition, memory, mood and stress response
- Improved sleep also promotes muscle hypertrophy, healing and recovery
- Improved sleep prevents the weight gain people with sleeplessness experience
- As we age, we find ourselves sleeping less each night. This is often due to hormonal deficiencies in melatonin and also in growth hormone.
- In the mid 90’s a team of Swedish researchers found that by increasing GH levels, sleep quality increased. More time was spent in the delta wave stages of sleep. This is the sleep that is incredibly healing and regenerative.
- GH that is secreted or supplemented at optimal levels has been shown to support regenerative healing, muscle hypertrophy, neurogenesis.
- GH levels that are boosted increase the capacity to dream and remember vivid dream states.
- Melatonin by itself has so many benefits, let alone its ability to improve sleep quality and duration, without next day grogginess.
- Grief and Loss
- Medical Issues & Diseases
- Personality Disorders
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Anxiety & Stress
- Sleep Apnea
Insomnia and the Brain
Struggling with restlessness and the resulting sleeplessness is a painfully real experience for many of us. Relief often needs to be approved, but this should not be a long-term option. One must correct the problem at the source and make the appropriate lifestyle modifications.
The brain is the control centre of the body and is responsible for much more than we give it credit. By optimising your brain health, you are cleaning house and reigniting the systematic purpose of the body. When issues arise, nine times out of 10, there is a connection to the brain.
Thus, without sleep, your brain loses its ability to wash and clear out the effects of the day. This is important, for with each night you struggle with rest, each new day becomes that much harder to deal with. It’s like a pile of washing that progressively gets worse if it is not addressed.
Sleeplessness and Symptoms of Insomnia
- Moody, irritable, depressed, anxious, oversensitive, stressed
- Cognitive slow down, forgetfulness, making mistakes
- Lack of focus, bad memory
- Clumsy, accident prone
- Increased sleep anxiety creates further sleeplessness
- Trouble falling asleep
- Not feeling well rested
- Frequently waking up
- Not achieving a deep, satisfying sleep
- Waking up too early, unable to go back to sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
Sleep management and alternatives that might surprise you.
Natural Sleep Remedies
If your sleep has been hindered and is consistently disrupted, ¬†you will without a doubt find no sleep assistance using herbal remedies, however one we have found vital for a biological clock reset and that is melatonin.
Our Hormones and Sleep Management
Lack of sleep means we suffer and to what extent, many are unaware.
Losing sleep is far more problematic than we realise.
Not only does it take a toll on our mental faculties and executive functioning but sleeplessness contributes to weight gain and premature ageing.
This is because during sleep there is an increase in the release of growth hormone, which stimulates cell reproduction and regeneration.
The highest pulses of GH occur when we are in deep sleep during the night. Therefore, sleeplessness attributes to us missing out on all that proper cell regeneration and maintenance. Another interesting fact is insomnia¬†increases our fat stores due to the decrease of
Alterations to these two hormones due to sleep deprivation causes the sensation of hunger and encourages people to seek out extra calories.
Treatments for Sleeplessness are available here at Peptide Clinics. Our no obligation registry form qualifies you to view our product range so you can get back to a regular sleep routine and regain your sense of self, mind, body and soul. Read on if you want to learn more about hormones involved in sleep.