Bodybuilders know the secret to building slabs of quality, shredded muscle â€“ Do you?
- Shredded muscle
- Quality muscle
- Greater bulk
- Less definition
- Low quality, artificial, temporary muscle
Building Lean Muscle Mass and Definition with Peptides:
- Build lean body mass
- Shorten recovery time between workouts
- Enhance overall performance
- Have no risk of detection
- Strengthen joints and ligaments
- Repairs damaged muscle tissue
- Increased protein synthesis abilities
- Increase in the amount of insulin a person can use effectively
- Increase in the amount of anabolic steroids a person can use effectively
- Increased strength
- Healthy weight gain
- Fat loss
- Decrease muscle loss in off periods
- No side effects
Why is it harder to build lean muscle mass as we age?
- HGH levels are at their highest in childhood and decline with age
- Normally after puberty, your body stops growing new muscle cells
- The number of muscle cells you have for the rest of your life is genetically determined i.e. inherited
- And the most you can do is increase and decrease the size of these cells through steroids andweight training
- But the number of muscle cells never grows!
What happens to our body when we introduce muscle building peptides?
Reverse your genetic disposition and achieve your IDEAL MUSCLE DENSITY!Â Peptides raise your energy level and metabolism causing you to be more active, alert and burn a greater amount of fat. While the weight gain from peptides is slower, it results only from increased lean muscle mass. Unlike steroids, where you gain mostly water weight, with muscle peptides, you retain no fluids. You only gain lean muscle mass!
Peptides also force your body to burn fat for energy as opposed to glucose. This allows you to eat more training and recovery food without gaining unnecessary body fat. The energy and nutrients are directed straight to your muscle and nerve cells to help you grow.