The “Secret to building lean muscle mass”
Bodybuilders know the secret to building shredded slabs of muscle ‚Äď Do you?
Peptides have been used by bodybuilders for years to achieve muscle gains, build lean muscle mass and promote physical enhancement! True, bodybuilders have also been known to use steroids. There is a distinction between peptides and steroids, which you should familiarise yourself with if this type of therapy is new to you.It is important to understand this difference¬†alongside the mechanism of delivery to the body. Apart from being a natural and much safer option, the distinction between peptides and steroids¬†are:Peptides¬†are equipped with the ability to¬†grow new muscle cells. The growth of these new cells results in the following benefits:
Build muscle mass
Low quality, artificial, temporary muscle
Muscular Sculpting is obtainable with the use of Peptides
What is Lean Mass versus Muscle Mass?
Lean Muscle Mass or Lean Mass is the total weight of one’s body, subtract fat storage. Lean Mass includes the weight of one’s organs, skin, bones, muscles and water.
- Build lean body mass
- Shorten recovery time between workouts
- Enhance overall performance
- Have no risk of detection
- Strengthen joints and ligaments
- Repairs damaged muscle tissue
- Increased protein synthesis abilities
- Increase in the amount of insulin a person can use effectively
- Increase in the amount of anabolic steroids a person can use effectively
- Increased strength
- Healthy weight gain
- Fat loss
- Decrease muscle loss in off periods
- No side effects
Why is it harder to build lean muscle mass as we age?
- HGH levels are at their highest in childhood and decline with age
- Normally after puberty, your body stops growing new muscle cells
- The number of muscle cells you have for the rest of your life is genetically determined i.e. inherited
- And the most you can do is increase and decrease the size of these cells through steroids and¬†weight training
- But the number of muscle cells never grows!
What happens to our body when we introduce muscle building peptides?
Reverse your genetic disposition and achieve your IDEAL MUSCLE DENSITY!¬†Peptides raise your energy level and metabolism causing you to be more active, alert and burn a greater amount of fat.
While the weight gain from peptides is slower, it results only from increased lean muscle mass. Unlike steroids, where you gain mostly water weight, with muscle peptides, you retain no fluids. You only gain lean muscle mass!
Peptides also force your body to burn fat for energy as opposed to the utilisation of glucose. This allows you to eat more training and recovery food without gaining unnecessary body fat. The energy and nutrients are directed straight to your muscle and nerve cells to help you grow more muscle.